The power went out today so I had to post this the next day.
So the power went out today at work. Luckily for me, I had the studio with the windows, but everyone else was teaching in the dark. It was interesting to say the least. Needless to say, we broke the no phones in the lesson rule because everyone was using the flashlight ap. Not that I blame them.
Then my sister and I were home by ourselves, so we watched Hoot (I’m 20 and I still love that movie…) on her laptop because it was fully charged (how lucky!) and roasted marshmallows over a candle. If you are going to attempt this, know that A. it’s fun, B. it takes forever, and C. your marshmallow will probably never cook all the way through. Also, surprisingly, the marshmallow can catch on fire, as my sister found out the hard way.